WebSphere Commerce Developer
Posted by Recruitment Services on April, 11, 2018
Role- WebSphere Commerce Developer
Experience- Min 2 - 5 yrs.
- Strong development experience in IBM WebSphere Commerce, and been part of Implementation and BAU support teams.
- Strong understanding of WCS architecture, Catalog, order flows etc.
- Must have experience in SOAP, JSP, JMS, Web Services and XML technologies
- Strong experience in any database (Oracle, DB2, MySQL)
- IBM eCommerce certifications are preferred
- Experience in IBM Web Content Management
- Implementation experience of WebSphere Commerce 7 FEP3 or newer
- Experience designing customization of WebSphere Commerce subsystems and services
- Experience with WebSphere Commerce migration
- Design experience integrating WebSphere Commerce with systems/services such as Payment gateways, Order Management, Content Management systems, Bazaar Voice, Google Analytics, Geo Location service, CDN, etc.
- Must have strong experience in implementing and configuring key subsystem WCS (preferably v8 & v7) from analysis to deployment
- Must have strong expertise in the E-Sites model, Component Services
- Must have strong expertise in Java and J2EE stack to include JSPs, Webservices, Portlets, Servlets, et.
Salary: Upto 12LPA
Interested person kindly share your resume as soon as or call us.
"Top Manager staffing consultancy in Delhi NCR"