1. Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization
2. Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business
3. Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports
4. Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
5. Engage in key or targeted customer activities
6. Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
7. Assess departmental and company performance and devise plans for improvement
8. Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions
9. Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required
10. Co-ordinate financial and budget activities for maximum operational efficiency
7 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.
Hotel / Travel / Airlines
5 - 10 Years
Reporting to the General Manager, the Senior Bar Manager will be responsible for supervising all aspects of the bar daily and help coordinating special events. Ensure compliance with standards of service and operating procedures.
As a Senior Bar Manager, you are responsible to prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for bar and restaurants guests, to learn how to make classic cocktails, interacting with patrons, taking orders, dealing with payments, promote and ensure guest satisfaction