Company is a top reputed/ MNC Manufactured of Cylinders of LPG, CNG, CO2 etc.
Chief Financial Officer:-
Upto 1 Lakh.Qualification:-
C.A completedWork Experience:-
Till coming Saturday OR SundayJob Location:-
Arah PatnaJob Description:-
As a key member of the Sr. Leadership, the CFO will report to the COO & ED and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing. Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following
- Monitoring & controlling of entire accounting function as per accounting standards.
- Monitoring & overseeing secretarial & legal functions.
- Manage bank accounts and bank relationships.
- Represent the Company with Investment bankers and investors.
- Preparation of CMA (Credit Monitoring Analysis) and projected financial Statements as and when required.
- Dealing & Liaisoning with the Bank / Finance Institutions for the existing credit facilities, further credit facilities for the future expansions of the group. Evaluate financing options and select the most appropriate one for the company's needs.
- Prepare and present Budgets to the Management.
- Formulate and monitor and ensure compliance of the budget.
- Achieve budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; and initiating corrective actions.
- Lead the budgeting and planning process including long term strategic plans and annual operating plan.
- Preparing & monitoring Cash Flow.
- Execute monthly / periodic internal audit and give directive to team.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place
- Ensure timely compliance of payments and returns of all statutory requirements like sales tax, professional tax, TDS, etc.
- Prepare requirements for assessments and other related matters with the various authorities like Income Tax, Sales Tax, Service Tax, PF & other authorities.
- To review & analysis of existing system and implementation of further improvements. Participate technology up gradation in the organization & process for the coordination between internal & external Departments
- Handle the administrative and human resource needs of the company including HR, payroll, and benefits functions with an eye to continuously developing and improving systems.
- Financial planning for projects and utilization of funds.
- MIS reporting
Interpersonal Relationships & Influence
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- An experienced professional who moves from theory to real-time application of knowledge in the business domain - a strategist and thinker, but also a catalyst and doer.
- Goal oriented
- PC Proficiency is essential Competencies
- Passion for Results
- Sets and maintains high standards for self and others, acts as a role model
- Consistently meets or exceeds goals
- Contributes to the overall team performance; understands how his/her role relates to others
- Sets, prioritizes and maintains focus on important activities
- Seeks ideas and best practices from other individuals, teams, and networks and applies this knowledge to achieve results
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Identifies and resolves issues and problems
- Uses information at hand to make decisions and solve problems; includes others when necessary
- Identifies root cause of a problem and implements a solution to prevent from recurring
- Empowers others to make decisions and resolve issues
- Develops and maintains relationships with team
- Operates with integrity; demonstrates honesty, treats others with respect, keeps commitments
- Negotiates and takes effective action
- Building Effective Teams
- Identifies and communicates team goals
- Creates strong morale and engagement within the team
- Accepts responsibilities for personal and team commitments
If are you interested so please send your updated resumes as below mentioned email ID.
"Top Manpower services in Haryana"