We have urgent requirement for Music & programming Head. Job Location is Andheri East, Mumbai.
Please find below the JD for the same.
Music & Programming Head
Job Title: Head of Music Programming
Department: Music Programming
Job Category: Head of Department
Work location: Mumbai
Reporting Superior’s Title: C.E.O
Coordinates with: External vendors and bands
The incumbent will undertake every facet of performance and entertainment in from scouting
of bands & artist till they get on stage. The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of
programs according to the organization’s standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the day-to-day operations of music stage runs smoothly
- Helping to scout new bands, artists, and music, as well as attending shows
- Consistently discovering new talents and engaging the key players in the influencer space
- Connecting and serving audiences with artists, bands and music in today’s music landscapes
- Develop and maintain relationships directly with artists, scout and research new artists, and carry out other scouting projects
- Manage overall music programming and ensure program runs smoothly according to schedule
- Liaise with bands & Artist to work out event details
- Generating ideas for special events or specific days
- Prepare weekly rotations, develop themed music events, and new programming initiatives
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Prepare paperwork (LOIs) and order material
- Obtaining licenses through agent for venue, artiste, product display
- Support growth and program development Job Holder’s Specifications
- Bachelors in Marketing/Business or relevant field
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience with exposure to music programming & event management
- Deep knowledge of music and culture, with a focus on the music scene in Mumbai
- Experience & knowledge of music, the music industry, audiences for varying artists, and potential markets for artists.
- Good reputation and a strong network within the Music music- and entertainment industry
- Exposure and experience with music industry managers and agents
- Excellent understanding and experience in the principles of live music programming including production, building partnerships and booking bands, administration and audience development
- Keen ability to transform, align and inspire during times of change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize, work on tight deadlines and have a strong sense of initiative
- Agile, creative, highly energetic individual passionate for music
- Exceptional communication skills- verbal, written and presentation in English
If interested, please revert back with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call on 9911335205
"Top Placement list in Mumbai"