Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Recruitment Services on March, 17, 2018
Hiring for Technical Support Engineer with 2 yrs experience at Jangpura, Delhi-110014
Role:- Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 2-3 years
Salary Package:- 20k to 35k
Job Location:- Jangpura, Delhi-110014
• Digital Communication System & Electronics
• Brief knowledge of oracle and PL/SQL
• Operating system Windows 7, 8, 10 & Server
• IP, Fiber & RF Networking basic knowledge
• Fast learner and efficient in work for CAS, STB, DRM & middleware.
Job Skill : Technical Support & Testing Digital head-end, STB, CAS & SMS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• TSE will be responsible to provide remote and onsite support to clients
• TSEs should have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Responsible to provide timely and effective resolutions to our clients on basic to complex technical support queries via chat and calls
• Responsible for responding to customers in an efficient and professional manner.
• Handles and resolves technical queries; identifies and escalates accordingly.
• Meets expectations regarding productivity as defined by the process or manager.
• Escalates necessary cases to the right level within the defined LOB (Line Of Business)
• Ensures compliance with all company and departmental policies, procedures, and Guidelines.
• May be required to perform other tasks as requested, assigned, or directed
• Focus to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and fully responsible to delight customers with satisfactory service levels
Interview Date:- As soon as
If you are interested please email your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact @ 9266662009 as soon as possible.
Varun Mittal [Hr. Dept.]
Mobile No. 9266662009
Email Id: - Varun.email@example.com
This entry was posted on March, 17, 2018 at 14 : 01 pm and is filed under Opening of HR Recruiter for a Overseas Consultancy. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.